Number of Floors
|Main Lobby and Elevator Lobbies|
|Standard Office Floors|
- Aluminum panels with fluorocarbon paint finish to towers
- Curtain wall of clear and solar reflective glass
- Stone cladding to podium
Column to Column Centers
- 9 meters longitudinal
- 6 meters transverse
Wall to Core Wall Distance
12 meters average
Clear Ceiling Height
|Typical Floor||:||2.7 meters|
|Ground Lobbies||:||7.9 meters|
4.4 kPa live load including partitions
Structural capacity to take raised floor of 50 kg/square meter is provided to every typical office floor.
Supply is obtained from Meralco. Supplemented by 100% back-up genset of 14.8 MW capacity.
Provision has been made for the creation of inter-tenancy staircase between tenancy floor.
An advanced central chilled water air conditioning system with air handling units to each floor and provision for Variable Air Volume (VAV) control system. Cooling load is 200 sq. ft. per ton for a population density of 10 square meters per person.
Provision for 100 lux at desk level, fully recessed.
- Telephone system : Provision for 20,000 telephone lines are provided for allocation to tenants.
- Fiber Optic and Category 3 cable risers for voice, data and digitized video transmission.
- Via Fiber Optic riser. Conduits for horizontal distribution are provided.
- A clean computer earthing system is provided inside the telecom riser shaft.
- 24-hour chilled water supply tee-off is available to feed tenants’ computer cooling unit requirements.
|Low Rise||:||3 units 1150 kg at 2.5 m/s|
|:||3 units 1150 kg at 3.5 m/s|
|Mid Rise||:||8 units 1150 kg at 4.0 m/s|
|High Rise||:||4 units 1150 kg at 5.0 m/s|
|:||4 units 1150 kg at 6.3 m/s|
|Service Elevator||:||1 unit 2000 kg at 5.0 m/s|
|Executive Floor||:||1 unit 800 kg at 6.3 m/s|
|Low Rise||:||5 units 1600 kg at 2.5 m/s|
|Mid Rise||:||6 units 1600 kg at 3.5 m/s|
|High Rise||:||6 units 1600 kg at 5.0 m/s|
|Service Elevator||:||2 units 2000 kg at 3.5 m/s|
Podium Elevators / Escalators
|Elevators||:||4 units 1600 kg at 2.5 m/s|
|Escalators||:||2 sets 1200 mm reversible at 0.5 m/s|
Provision for 1,670 parking slots (basement parking)
Building Automation System
An advanced computer-based BAS controls / monitors the efficient operation of all building services.
24-hour centralized surveillance system with Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) and a comprehensive computerized monitoring system.
Fire Protection and Detection
The building is protected by fire detection and protection systems complying with NFPA and local codes.
Earthquake and wind load resistance are designed with respect to relevant international standards and wind tunnel testing.